Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Day 137

To Dear Me,

I have been skipping days to write posts. Maybe that will mean more stuff to write about. Yes, I’m dealing with more conflicts with my roommates. I must decide whether I’m going to continue serving at the Journey. I should have told them that and taken a break. But I’m still serving. Sharon and I are still doing very well. I must talk to my mother and my family about my relationship with Sharon. I’m starting to search for another job that is full-time. I’m no longer waiting for the library to contact me. They generally upset me as far as the way they make me work there. Playing games tonight after work. Then I’m off Thursday. I’m seeing josh in the afternoon to spend some time with him.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

I’m waiting for God to confirm his will for my life in all areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...