Monday, January 9, 2023

Day 125

To Dear Me,

Back to reality, sort of. I’m working my regular hours this week. But next week I’m off on Monday and I must work more 8-hour days. I hope this is towards working full-time eventually at the library.  I went back to my therapist today. But I won’t be seeing him again until 2 weeks since next Monday is a holiday. I must stop watching late-night Sunday and Monday football. I wake up with little sleep and feel tired all day. The therapist session went well, and we talk about a lot of things. It helps me to think through decisions. My church started 21 days of prayer and fasting. I forgot that since I have something for lunch from yesterday’s leftovers.

Take Care,

Alfred

Something to think about

I had more to talk about from this posting because it's coming after everything I did first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...