Saturday, December 10, 2022

Day 99

To Dear Me,

Even though I have the blessing of abundance in my food shopping, I’m still looking for help to provide more money for Christmas shopping. I must buy some more things next week and I still have my big bills. Not sure how everything is going to work out. I’m really believing God for some miraculous money for next week. My interview went well I believe and I’m really praying for a positive outcome from it. I got to take my shower and get ready for the day. God be with me today and every day.

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

God is near to the brokenhearted and those who are crushed in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...