Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Day 114

To Dear Me,

Tired. Back to the grind here in Delaware. I feel like it’s a Monday. Slowly moving and trying to get everything done before heading to work. I’m trying to plan for New Year’s Eve and the day with my friend. Help me Lord to have the right mindset to make Godly decisions. I must call in my medications again. I’m washing clothing. I will put all the money I got for Christmas in my account. I’ll be buying lots of clothing for myself, but I’m not sure where I’m going to put it all.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

God gives me prosperity but it's never in the way I’m thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...