Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Day 108

To Dear Me,

Here we go. I’m feeling the conviction that my life needs to change. I get this almost every morning when things aren’t seemingly going the way I want them to. I need to be more productive at night and work on getting another part-time or full-time job. I need to work on getting better than I am right now. I also need to be thankful for what God has given me and stop comparing myself to others. Maybe I need to plan and set some goals for myself. Whatever I need to do, I need to commit to starting.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

God gives me the grace to succeed, but I must put in the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...