Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Day 103

To Dear Me,

I’m still plugging on with these journal postings, that’s amazing. I’m trying to wake up and get going today. I’ve scheduled so many bills with this upcoming paycheck. I still need to buy gifts and still somehow pay my rent balance. I need financial help like an additional part-time job at least. I’m still looking for a full-time job. Hopefully, both will be coming soon. A cold front bringing snow is supposed to be heading our way. Not looking forward to that. My car is finally running well after yesterday’s transmission tune-up, thank God for my brother’s assistance.

Take Care,

Alfred

Something to think about

He’s promised to bless me financially if I just trust him, I will stay steadfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...