Monday, December 12, 2022

Day 101

To Dear Me,

Unexpected issues. My car needs to be fixed and I hope the warranty will cover it all. I might lose a day’s pay waiting for it to be fixed. Too many financial issues to deal with. It's all very overwhelming. God, I need you to move in my life today and every day. I’m going to therapy and then back home to cook dinner for tonight. I have very busy nights this week. I have the board game club tonight. Wednesday is gaming. Thursday is Jgroup. Friday I am meeting with my sponsor hopefully. I need God’s peace through all these situations.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Trusting God to be there and help can be tough at times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...