Friday, November 25, 2022

Day 84

To Dear Me,
I didn't post yesterday since it was Thanksgiving and we got busy early morning and stayed that way till people started showing up. We had a house filled with relatives and friends. My brother showed up his cooking and baking skills by preparing 95% of the Thank meal. My other brother came over early and made appetizer boards. The kids helped clean and set up the rooms for the many guests we had. I helped out also. We all had a great time. Football was on all day and my team won too, which made me glad.
Today I'm hoping to meet my old classmate who I haven't seen in 42 years. I'm hoping to meet his family and I'm bringing my son with me.
Take care, 
Alfred
Something to think about
God is always searching for those who will walk in obedience with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...