Thursday, November 17, 2022

Day 78

To Dear Me,

A rare day off today because I’m working this Saturday. I’m getting tired of being on and off toward the Journey. I’m making the decision to stay put, just not doing leadership for now. I’m going to work on getting better and being healthier. It means practically doing the workbook, talking to my sponsor and accountability partner about issues, and looking through the materials for Pure Desires ministry. I will join Christ the Cornerstone’s church’s men’s groups on Saturday for breakfast and visit them once a month. I’m submitting to the correction of God and learning the experience as humbly as I can.

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

Becoming emotionally and spiritually stable is important for becoming more mature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...