Monday, September 5, 2022

Day 6

To Dear Me,

I went through the online materials and resources for Celebrate Recovery last night and this morning. I am feeling overwhelmed by all the weaknesses and things that I am unable to deal with in my life. But I can only work and live one moment at a time. God, I trust you to make a way where there hasn’t been a way in my past. I see now how my past history has made me a victim and I’m wanting to change that.

I also feel that is why I struggle so much with being liked and appreciated.

God is for me and not against me and has a good plan for my life. I trust you Jesus, my Lord, and Savior!

Take care,

Alfred

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...