Saturday, September 17, 2022

Day 18

Got extra sleep today and feeling better overall. Trying to decide what to do today. I need to stop having such high expectations for events that happen in my life. I was disappointed in myself for not telling others how I was doing in the self-sharing part of the Celebrate Recovery meeting. I keep expecting big things to happen when its all about the small things that go right in my life. I’m still expecting the miraculous and when that doesn’t happen, I quickly get annoyed and disappointed.

Again, it’s having a good attitude and not looking for these things to change me. I need to remember that I have a part to do, just like God has a part as well.

Trust in God to deliver me by inches instead of miles.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Having a good mindset and reasonable attitude towards the journey is the key to recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...