Thursday, September 15, 2022

Day 16

Felt incredibly anxious last night as I was once again, feeling alone since I didn’t have anyone to sit with within the café or in the auditorium once the Team Night festivities took place. But I managed my emotions and enjoyed the entire thing anyway.

I am trying to come to terms with my singleness, but it's very hard. Seeing how happy and content all of the married couples are on Facebook and in person.

Sometimes just being by myself is a tough thing to manage and be grateful for.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Living my life can sometimes be filled with loneliness and isolation, how do I manage it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...