Saturday, September 10, 2022

Day 11

To Dear Me,

I’m finding myself very uncomfortable with my acceptance of my sinful behavior. I wanted to tell my group this, but I couldn’t get the words out. The flesh and my soul are dangerous in their pleasures, but my spirit wants to draw close to God and his ways. The apostle Paul was right about the struggle, it’s so real!

Thank God for Jesus, he can deliver me, but I need to be willing to let it go once and for all.

Submit yourself to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you. This is hard work but very necessary.

Take Care,

Alfred

Something to think about- what areas haven’t you submitted to the Lord and why


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...