Thursday, September 8, 2022

 Day 9

To Dear Me,

I’m feeling very hopeful today. Been seeing some positive growth and changes in my behavior. Finally ending some of the selfish desires than cause me to falter and fail in my relationships. I needed a “check up from the neck up”. I’ve been spending more time in prayer and working the Celebrate Recovery steps in my life every day. I’m turning back to God and asking him to strip away everything that causes me to stumble in my Christian character. I feel that these postings and getting accountable to others helped bring myself into the light and out of the darkness.

I’m walking into the light of God’s word and following him obediently.

Take care,

Alfred.

Some things to think about

Where have I stumbled and how can I avoid repeating that behavior.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...