Monday, September 19, 2022

 Day 20

To Dear Me

Fighting through everything this morning. I’m feeling triggered and violated because my roommates constantly cross my boundaries. Dealing with emotional traumas, both mine and others. Going to encounter things with grace and perseverance, and not let these things get to me. After all its Monday and it’s the new beginning of the work week. I must remember to be thankful for all the things I have and not focus on the things I lack. Mercy and truth are ever with me, and God is working out everything for my good!

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

What things can I be thankful for and what things will motivate me toward good things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...