Thursday, September 1, 2022

 Day 1

To Dear Me,

I have been struggling to feel like I’m moving forward in my life. My circumstances haven’t really changed for me. Yet I’m supposed to be living by faith, not by feelings or circumstances. 

I’m seeing a therapist and doing this devotional to show myself that I am making small changes and that itself can lead to better things. I must be patient and give myself some grace. 

I did my rewrite for the Journey’s 21 days devotional, and I pray that it can be an encouragement to all who reads it. 

Need to get going to start my day.

Stay strong in the Lord and in the power of his might.

Take care,

Alfred

Day 2

To Dear Me,

Think about a lot of stuff. My current relationship with my roommate, and ways to help him to grow spiritually. I’m thinking about ways to make extra money until I finally get a full-time job. Thinking of ways to get my food stamps paperwork filled out. Thinking of how to get me focused on moving forward in all areas of my life.

I’m learning to rest in God, knowing that he’s watching and taking care of me, even when it doesn’t seem or feel like it. Learning trust one baby step at a time.

All of God’s promises are yes and amen.

Take care,

alfred


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...